PACKING LIST FOR day CAMPs
- Bible (a free Bible is available at camp)
Towel / Hairbrush
- Hat / Sunscreen / Bug spray
- Inside slippers / shoes for the Dining Hall
- Shoes – runners and
- Flip flops for the beach, if desired
- Modest swimwear please - Girls, one piece if possible
NOTE: TSHIRT AND SHORTS MAY BE REQUESTED IF SWIMWEAR TOO REVEALING
Please try on swimsuit before you pack it!
- Extra pair of pants/jeans
- Extra shirt
- Hoodie / sweatshirt for cold mornings or warming up after swim
- Extra pair of shorts
- Extra socks
- Extra underwear
- Rain jacket – it does rain at summer camp!
- Teddy Bear or other stuffy if they want a travel companion
- Optional for Preteens/Teens - Journals/pens/notebook
- Optional for Teens - Paintball clothes/shoes
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME
- LICE! Please inspect your child’s head a week before coming to camp and a couple of days before. If found, please treat asap and notify camp.
All entertainment devices (iPhones / gamers / smart phones ... etc.)
All knives/toy guns/ firecrackers/ lighting devices
Drugs / Alcohol / Cigarettes
Gum / Candy / Pop - campers get one free Tuck item each afternoon. Extra Tuck Bucks ($2 day) at registration can get them a second item
- All lost & found items not claimed by September may be taken to the local thrift store.
- Please be advised phone privileges are not normally given to campers. Parents will be contacted by the camp in the case of an emergency.
- Any medicine brought to camp must have the child’s name on it, be in its original container, and be given to the camp worker upon arrival.
- Please remedy as much allergy symptoms as possible, otherwise your child may not get on the bus.